Ingredients (makes about 5-6 pancakes):
- 1/2 C GF buckwheat flour
- 1 t baking powder (if you cannot tolerate corn, click here for a corn free baking powder recipe)
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 T honey
- 1 egg
- 2 T oil
- 1 t vanilla extract
- about 1/2 C whichever milk you can tolerate (yogurt would be nice, too)
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the honey, egg, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir a little.
- Start adding in your milk a bit at a time until the desired consistency is met.
- Cook batter on a preheated pan or griddle that has been greased.
This post is linked to Slightly Indulgent Monday.