Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gluten Free on Shark Tank & the GF Blog Carnival

This past Tuesday, ABC's Shark Tank featured Sawyer Sparks, a college student from Indiana and creator of Soy-Yer Dough (gluten free modeling clay). Read all about it in my article for The Examiner.

Today is October 1st (can you believe it?), which means that the next edition of the Gluten Free Lifestyle Blog Carnival is up at the Gluten Free Gidget. Be sure to stop by for some tips, recipes, product reviews and more!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been keeping up with my blog reading and somehow I missed this carnival. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always so impressed with the way you stay up-to-date with all that goes on in the celiac world. You are incredible, a real wealth of knowledge.

    I am sorry I missed the carnival this time - I was so busy getting ready for the cookoff in Napa. This month I will do it. :)

    ReplyDelete