Flourless Pancakes (makes about 5-6 pancakes)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C sunflower seed butter (unsalted, unsweetened)
- 2 t agave
- 1 T milk (whichever milk you can tolerate)
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t baking powder
- Whisk the egg.
- Add the seed butter (room temp works best), agave, and milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the salt and baking powder and whisk until smooth.
- If the consistency is too thick for pancakes, add a bit more milk - a little goes a long way. If it's too runny, add a little more seed butter.
- Make them as you would any other pancakes.
Light, fluffy, and so tasty! I find that sunflower seed butter, when cooked/heated tastes very peanuty...
This post is linked to What Can I Eat That's Gluten Free posted at The Gluten Free Homemaker.