Curry Chicken Salad
Ingredients (serves 2 - 3):
- about 1.5 lbs chicken breast
- 1/4 C mayo
- 1 - 2 T curry powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 C halved grapes or dried cranberries (optional)
- Bake the chicken (it's hot today, so I did it my toaster oven) on 350 for about 20 min or until cooked through. Allow to cool then, using 2 forks, shred it. You can also buy rotisserie chicken already cooked from your market - just be sure to ask what seasonings they use to make sure it's safe!
- Mix together the mayo, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Start with 1 T of curry powder and taste it - I like curry, so I use more like 2 T or even a bit more.
- Pour all over chicken and mix to combine.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce (we are enjoying ours from our garden!) and sprinkle grapes or dried cranberries on top if you would like.