Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Interview with Allergy Author, Nicolette Dumke, Part 2

I just receive a copy of Nicolette's latest book, I Love Dessert but NOT Sugar, Wheat, Milk, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Unhealthy Fat... and I am so excited to try out some of the recipes! Over the next couple of weeks, I will be trying recipes out of this book and posting about them, so stay tuned! To wet your appetite, Nicolette agreed to share 3 of her favorite recipes from the book during part 2 of our interview - please click here to read it.

If you missed Part 1, click here.

Two other things of note:
1. Be sure to check out gluten free recipe ideas at "What Can I Eat That's Gluten Free" over at the Gluten Free Homemaker today.

2. Katrina at Gluten Free Gidget has posted this month's edition of Go Ahead Honey, It's Gluten Free. The theme is Dinner with Disney and it is definitely worth checking out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. :) I love the name of that book!
    Jessie at Blog Schmog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like good recipes. I hadn't heard of the cookbook. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete