This recipe is something I discovered as I continue to search for rotation diet-friendly things to eat. It's warm and comforting and fills the house with a wonderful aroma. I hope you enjoy it!
Ingredients (makes 2 large servings):
- 1/2 C quick cooking tapioca cooked according to package instructions
- 2 T honey or 4 t agave
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 C milk (whatever kind you can tolerate)
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 2 apples, cored, peeled, and sliced
- Oil 2 large ramekins and preheat oven to 350.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Arrange sliced apples in each ramekin.
- Pour tapioca mixture evenly over each.
- Bake for about 40 - 45 minutes. The apples will rise to the top!